In this episode of Menopause Made Easy, Dilyana was excited to welcome Alexi Silance to the show to discuss her journey toward healing her body naturally and how that process led her to pursue a career as a natural health practitioner and advisor. Alex unpacks some of the common oversights that most physicians make when reviewing lab work and explains why it is vital to understand what your body is telling you when plotting a course for treatment and lifestyle changes on the journey toward recovery.
Alexi Silance is a natural health practitioner who helps men and women who, despite seemingly normal lab work, continue to feel sick and tired. Alexi does not treat diagnoses or symptoms. Rather, through functional analysis of lab work you likely already have, she assists you in resetting your body to a state of optimal health. Alexi’s desire is for you to regain a sense of normalcy, support, hope, health, and vitality.
Alexi has been on her own health journey for years following her own life-altering diagnosis. In the process, she has restored her health and continues to grow, learn, and improve her well-being every day. Please join her in rediscovering how beautiful your life truly is. Alexi lives by the adage, “You are not your diagnosis”.
- The Importance of Thorough Lab Work
- The Basics of Proper Lab Work Reading
- Healing The Body Naturally
- Focusing on Healthy Fats in Your Diet
- How Diet Effects Metapausal Changes
- Website: https://www.elementsofwellness1.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexisilance/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dilyana.mileva1
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/DilyanaMileva
If you enjoyed this episode of the Menopause Made Easy podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts, leave a rating, write a review, and subscribe