In this episode Dilyana was thrilled to welcome Jennifer Redmond to the show to discuss some of the challenges that women face who have struggled with issues of infertility or difficult pregnancies during the perimenopasal years.
Jennifer points out some of the mental health challenges that she has observed with clients while pointing out key holistic and mind/body approaches that can be implemented to help alleviate some of the more discomforting effects of menopause and perimenopause.
In addition to addressing some of the mental health struggles facing middle-age women, Jennifer walks listeners through some key nutritional tips and tricks for creating a diet that maximizes healthy fats and greens helping to stabilize hormonal levels and curb side effects such as hot flashes and night sweats. Dilyana and Jennifer also discuss eliminating foods that are high in processed sugars and how tracking your diet with the use of a food journal can have transformative effects on your overall health and wellness.
Jennifer Redmond empowers women to take a 360-degree view of their wellness and helps them implement customized dietary and lifestyle changes to boost fertility, manage perimenopause, and feel deeply supported in the process. A fertility and hormonal health expert, Jennifer is a Certified Integrative Nutrition Coach and graduate of the Women’s Functional and Integrative Medicine Professional Training Program. As the co-founder and editor-in-chief of FertilityAuthority (now Progyny), and the Director of Communications for RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association she has literally written and edited thousands of articles on fertility and infertility.
- The Effects of Perimenopause in Women Suffering From Infertility
- The Importance of Proper Nutrition During Perimenopause
- Holistic Mind/Body Approaches for Wellness During Perimenopause
- Establishing and Maintaining Your Mental Health
- The Benefits of Food Journaling and Elimination Diets
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jennredmondinhc
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jennredmondinhc
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-redmond-319845a