This week Dilyana was happy to welcome her friend Gabriella Waterman to the show to discuss entrepreneurship in the menopausal years. Gabriella is a successful Business Growth and Marketing Strategist who focuses on building connections and networking opportunities between fellow entrepreneurs and business owners. Gabriella’s mission is to help business owners, entrepreneurs, sales leaders, and people just like you, generate more revenue so you can be better today than you were yesterday with tools, tips, and techniques that save you time and create efficiencies to make your life and your business easier, better, and faster.
In this episode, Gabriella shares her insights on managing the stress and anxiety that come with running your own business. Listeners will learn some tips and tricks for unwinding and getting in touch with your inner peace and resilience. In addition to sharing her advice on self-care, Gabriella also shares her insights on the importance of developing and fostering relationships and networks that allow business owners to focus on their best qualities and passions.
- How Menopause Affects Entrepreneurship
- Tips for Stress Reduction and Relaxation
- Finding Peace and Focus Through Nature
- The Importance of Taking Time For Yourself
- Why Networking is Vital for Entrepreneurs
- How Meditation Can Center Your Thoughts
- Website: https://gabtalks.com/
- GabTalks Podcast: https://gabtalks.com/podcast/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gabtalks/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/gabtalks
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gswfpGabTalks/li>