This week Dilyana is excited to welcome Dr. Beverly Lawrence to the show to discuss the enormous benefits of meditation and mindfulness during the menopausal years. Dr. Beverly shares how her own personal journey towards healing and balance and how studying and engaging with meditative practices transformed both her health and state of mind.
Dilyana and Beverly unpack the principles of both meditation practices and the five elements of Chinese Medicine. Dr. Beverly explains how these ancient practices have never been more relevant in our modern world and how implementing meditation into your daily routine can have a huge variety of benefits on your health, happiness and well being.
Dr. Beverly’s passion is to show Holistic Professionals how to become Holistic Medical Intuitives through her Dancing Bear Enlightenment Academy, and through her Dancing Bear Healing Center, she helps people with complex chronic conditions return to and maintain optimal health. She is a holistic professional & medical intuitive, energy & shamanic practitioner, as well as a medical hypnotherapist.
- How Meditation Changes Lives
- Tips For Achieving a Meditative State
- Yin and Yang and How They Affect Menopause
- Understanding The Five Elements of Chinese Medicine
- How Meditation Can Aid Women During Menopause
Follow Dr. Beverly:
- Website: https://drbeverlylawrence.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/beverlylawrencedbhc/
- Dancing Bear Enlightenment Academy: https://web.actionera.com/dancingbear/about
- Free Gift: https://drbeverlylawrence.com/menopausegift/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dilyana.mileva1
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/DilyanaMileva
If you enjoyed this episode of the Menopause Made Easy podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts, leave a rating, write a review, and subscribe