In this episode of Menopause Made Easy, Dilyana was excited to welcome Dr. Angela Gala to the show to discuss her passion and practice of helping women find balance, and restoration during the menopausal years. Dr. Gala helps listeners make sense of some of the more alarming changes that happen to a woman's body during menopause while unpacking the four primary phases. Dr. Gala and Dilyana discuss how menopause is a natural journey that is so very different for each and every woman and how important it is to be in tune with your body in order to know best how to both treat your symptoms and regain both energy and vitality.
In addition to gaining valuable insights into women's health and healing, Dr. Gala also shares the story of her own journey from Cuba to the United States and how her experience with menopause transformed her career from public health to holistic medicine and health coaching.
Dr. Angela Gala is the Founder and Owner of Dr. Gala Health, a health coaching service for women in transition or post-menopause. She has been an active, holistic medicine and Epidemiology practitioner for many years. She combines her knowledge from over 30 years as a physician with state-of-the-art technology to create personalized plans to help her clients live their best lives.
Dr. Gala graduated from the Leningrad State Institute of Medicine in 1991; in 1998, she earned her master’s degree in Holland and a doctorate in Cuba in 2014. After completing her Mastery of Transformation Coaching training at the Health Coach Institute, Angela became board certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP).
A true believer in balance between mind, body, and soul, Angela has always been fascinated by people’s self-development journeys - how they grow over time, individually and collectively, through shared experiences.
- Why Menopause Is a Natural Process
- The Four Steps of Menopause
- Determining Menopause Onset
- The Risks of Hormone Therapy
- The Importance of a Support System
- The Role of Diet During Menopause
Follow Dr. Gala:
- Website: https://dragalacoaching.com/
- Health Coaching: https://linktr.ee/drgalacoaching
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gala0128/?locale=en_US
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/angela.galagonzalez
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/galaangela/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dilyana.mileva1
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/DilyanaMileva
If you enjoyed this episode of the Menopause Made Easy podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts, leave a rating, write a review, and subscribe