Dilyana is excited to welcome Kim Jacques to the podcast to walk us through the correlations between diet and hormones, specifically for women in the menopausal years. Kim unpacks the relationship between various hormones and sugar and how exercising restraint in this particular area of your diet can achieve radical results.
In addition to addressing the biological process of hormonal imbalance, Kim also points out some of the alternative snacking and sugar supplements that can help to open up all new perspectives on food and help eliminate the hamster wheel of dead end dieting.
- The Relationship Between Hormones and Sugar
- Taking Time to Listen to Your Body
- Tips for Eliminating Sugar in Your Diet
- Learning to Love the Right Foods
- Embracing a Holistic Lifestyle
Kim Jacques is a Midlife Health & Lifestyle Coach helping women achieve their health goals with confidence & ease. She has created an integrative approach to helping women create a wellness lifestyle that they LOVE and never need to "cheat" on.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/followkimjacques
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimjacquesonline
- Midlife Metabolism FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/midlifemetabolismreset/?ref=share
- Website: https://www.kimjacques.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dilyana.mileva1
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/DilyanaMileva
If you enjoyed this episode of the Menopause Made Easy podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts, leave a rating, write a review, and subscribe