In this episode of Menopause Made Easy, Dilyana was pleased to welcome Rhonda Liebig. Rhonda is a certified health coach, author, and speaker who is dedicating her life to helping men and women achieve fresh inspiration and overcome physical and mental challenges. In this conversation Rhonda shares her inspiring story and keys listeners in on her approach to healing and wholeness through the power of a positive mindset and heart.
Rhonda shares deep insights on how to approach a holistic path toward healing your body and mind and shares tips for women who may be struggling to find their authentic self in the difficult period of their mid-life. In addition Rhonda and Dilyana discuss the power of journaling and the clarity that can come through capturing your thoughts, reflections, fears, and joys on a daily basis.
Rhonda has dedicated her life to helping people step into their authentic path to accelerated connection to their re-balance and re-vitalize vibrant journey. As an AADP Certified Health Coach, Author, Business Owner, TV Show producer and podcaster (The Fresh Inspiration Show) and CPA (inactive now), Rhonda specializes in helping people break through their biggest health roadblocks and sabotages.
- Following Your Heart
- Finding Inspiration in Life
- Healing Through Mindset
- The Power of Positive Thinking
- Finding Your Authentic Self
- Finding Clarity Through Journaling
- Website: https://rhondaliebig.com/
- Gift: https://rhondaliebig.com/14daysgift
- The Fresh Inspiration Show: https://rhondaliebig.com/freshinspiration
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RhondaLiebigHealthCoach/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rhondaliebig/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rhonda-liebig-personal-trainer-and-health-coach/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@rhondaloumoxy?_t=8W4dOqWkhW6&_r=1
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RLPTandHC
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/rhondaliebig
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dilyana.mileva1
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/DilyanaMileva
If you enjoyed this episode of the Menopause Made Easy podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts, leave a rating, write a review, and subscribe