This week Dilyana was delighted to welcome Ambika Devi for an enlightening conversation about how meditation and specifically focused breathing can help to alleviate some of the common symptoms of perimenopause & menopause and help women get better sleep. A master Yogi, author, astrologer, and teacher, Ambika has been studying meditation from the age of six.
In this conversion Dilyana and Ambika discuss some of the basics of achieving a meditative state and dispel some of the myths about the practice of meditation. In addition to discussing the relationship between sleep and breathing, Ambika also points out some simple breathing techniques for relaxation and controlling your body temperature.
Ambika Devi is an international award-winning bestselling author of six books, an astrologer, a meditation Jedi, and creative sexagenarian who stuffs her backpack with colored pens, a journal, a kindle, a passport and a deck of tarot cards. Having taught Holistic Health at the university level for 21 years, Ambika is a fountain of wisdom.
- Beneficial Meditations During Menopause
- The Relationship Between Breathing and Sleep
- How Breathing Affects Body Temperature
- Tips on Simple Meditation Techniques
- How a Centered Mindset Helps Reduce Stress
- Website: AmbikaDevi.com
- Linktree: https://linktr.ee/AmbikaDevi
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dilyana.mileva1
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/DilyanaMileva
If you enjoyed this episode of the Menopause Made Easy podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts, leave a rating, write a review, and subscribe