In this episode Dilyana welcomes nutritionist and life coach Katrine Horn to the podcast to explain the biological challenges and proper steps to weight loss during the menopausal years. Katrine breaks down the importance of stabilizing your blood sugar by avoiding processed foods and snacks while explaining how hormonal and metabolic changes affect the way that fat is stored in a woman's body during menopause.
In addition to addressing some of the nutritional and biological aspects of weight loss, Katrine also addresses how to more effectively curb and control comfort eating by retraining your brain's pleasure centers to accept more healthy food alternatives. Dilyana and Katrine also point out some of the common psychological and mindset barriers many women face during this time and how the road to self-acceptance can lead women to a place of happiness, leaving them free to comfortably and confidently enjoy life as they see fit.
- Weight loss During Menopause
- The Importance of Blood Sugar Levels
- How to Accelerate Your Metabolism
- Curbing Comfort Eating
- Accepting Yourself as You Are
- Website: https://katrinehorn.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/katrinehorncoaching
- LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/katrinehorn-coaching/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dilyana.mileva1
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/DilyanaMileva
If you enjoyed this episode of the Menopause Made Easy podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts, leave a rating, write a review, and subscribe